cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serialnumber print in Invoice when inserted in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i need an Idea to print the serialnumbers in the Invoice when I inserted them in the Delivery.

I think the form gets the variable from SRI1 BaseNum and BaseEntry if they are different from Invoice the Invoice Print doesn't get them....

I want to realize that the Customers ever see the serialnumbers on the Invoice if possible.

I´m open for any ideas...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

barend_morkel2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right,

If you create an Invoice from a delivery, the basetype and base entry will point you to the correct delivery line. If you've got the delivery line - you need to get the serial numbers allocated for the line.

1.You will have to write a query. You have to use the base entry (delivery note ID) to interrogate the SRI1 table (using the itemcode your interested in).

2. Get the SysSerial no retrieved from SRI1 to interrogate OSRI table (with the item code) and get "IntrSerial" field wich will b=have the serial numbers you are interested in.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.. I Think i´ll live withe the Problem... Print the Serialnumbers in Delivery or in Invoice....

I wonder why the serialnumbers doesnt match to the Invoice... In Service Also... If you want to know with Invoice for witch Serialnumber you have to oben the Delivery and click on the Taget....

Strange