cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequence of Columns In Appraisals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done configuration of Appraisals but i got strucked at one point.

In R3 the sequence of columns are in order ,but the same order of columns are  not displaying Web dynpro page.

Is there any setting to be done for that.Please guide me to solve this.The below attached Re the  screenshots of the configuration .

Thanks,

Sowmya

In R 3 sys .sequence of columns

In Webdynpro  Sequence of columns got changed

Tab configuration

After deletion of tab congiguration, form in webdynpro(Sequence is correct)

But after tab configuration again sequence is getting changed.

Configuration of sequence of columns(OOAM T Code)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OOAM, please double click on the criteria group Part II - Work performance output, and then click on the Columns tab. Check the sequence here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

In Work Performance Output  tab,there is no option is selected  as  we donnot want any columns to reflect in that Criteria group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok then what gets captured in this section? Just for testing, select the 4 columns and click on No entry no note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Sorry for the late reply.These are the outputs came after selecting those options in Criteria group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although this is not the sequence that you want, the columns sequence has changed after doing this. I'd suggest deselecting all the columns for the criteria group and reselect them in the sequence that you want them to appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania ,

Thanks for u r ans.As u said to try by checking the columns in Criteria group.I have tried for the other Criteria groups too,then i got it and i  by  splitting the blocks in tab configuration as shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks for the update

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please any of you help me out in this ..its an urgent  requirement...