cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seperated backflush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have repetitive scenerio with seperated backflush.I have done GR through MFBF.Later i want to do GI through MF70.while doing GI for the header material, system is showing error no worklist match ing for selection criteria.& technically speaking what is the meaning of work list ?

Regards,

manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for repetitive manufacturing profile you are using.......

The goods issues will be posted. If you define the aggregation of the goods issue postings in the repetitive manufacturing profile, then the system posts the same components collectively.

The production activities will be posted. If, in the repetitive manufacturing profile, you define the production activities are to be cumulated then the system cumulates the same components and posts them together.

The BOM is exploded for the selected materials to determine the components.

In make-to-stock production, the system cumulates the goods issue quantities (usually with no reference to the planned order) according to the selection criteria of the collective backflush and explodes the BOM for the cumulated quantity per material.

In make-to-order production, the system explodes the BOM per planned order.

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello manoj jadhav,

I have the same problem. Can you please tell me how you fixed it?

Best Regards,

Kumar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check Rem profile if process control key is maintained properly.

Edited by: santosh sarda on Mar 2, 2010 3:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah .i checked but still I am getting the same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

In this case, syetm checks for selectable items for GI , which is work list. what do you mean GI for header material? Is it GI to sales order when material is in stock? If you intend GI of components try using planned order in selection criteria for GI. Thank you.