cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Mail on an event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using 2007 B and want to send the mails to no. of mail Ids on Buttonm Press. I have checked with the example given in the SDK Help. But thats not in accordance with 2007B like its using Recuipient instead of RecipientsCollection.

there is not StCurrentLine in the current object as used in example.

Can somebody provide me with code.

Alternatively I have done coding for inserting the mail Ids to the Send Message form butu after inserting the values in matrix and clicking on Send button. Its giving me error "Entry already exist" and "Invalid object."

Can we send the mail through coding after outlookm Integration

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Self Solved it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I have a similar requirement, can u tell me how u solved this.?

Thanks in advance,

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I have 2 questions for u..

1. Are u talking abt SAP Internal messages, for this we need to specify only the SAP user ID..

2. If u are talking abt Email then we can send it by using simple .net code but for this u need to configure the SBO mailer settings as we need an SMTP service to send mails.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VAsu,

I have to send the mails to the external IDs. I am using 'Message ' object but it is asking for the User code and Name but I have to send the mails to the cutomers/Vendors which are not USERS in SAP B1. I can send the mails to the external mail ids through send message window after outlook integration but now i want to do all this throgh DI API. Is it possible as same as I can send through send message window?

How to do the SBO Mailer settings. Can u provide the .Net code for sending the mail to the external IDs.