Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection in MM50

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is it possible in mm50 extended view to find the list of material which has mrp view but dont have sales view

i tried but report give me material which has both view

any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Shaiil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this link

http://sapfunctional.com/MM/Views/Index.htm

Regards,

Ram

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram and Jeevan,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply

I am aware the paths you guys outlined

but my real concern was when i was giving selection in MM50 with equals D and not equals V i was getting mixed result with material which also has V so tried various option like exclude and others but no success.

thanks

Shaiil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What abt the selection logic operation? Are you using AND operation?

Regards,

Ram

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM50 display only those materials for which the views does not exist. For example a material has basic data views and you put K in the selection screen it wont display that material because the view already exists.

So to meet your requirement you need to get all the materials which has maintenance status D (doesn't matter if it has sales view or not) from table MSTA (table of views already extended) and in MM50 paste all the materials and put V in the maintenance status field. This should give you all the materials which has MRP view but not SALES.

Remember that MM50 pulls a value only if its available in table MOFF (table of views available for extending).

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Jeevan

i have entered one material which has basic data view mrp view and other views and on the selection i entered selection as equal to D and also enter the material but it did gave the result.

i guess it has some thing to do with field pstat.

but thanks for your kind reply

regards

shaiil

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure the material showed up in the report when you put just D when the MRP view already exists? Did it show an entry with D in the "S" column? Does it show any entries in table MOFF with D in the field STATM for that material?

PSTAT just stores the concatenated values of field STATM from table MSTA for that material.

Edited by: Jeevan Sagar on Oct 19, 2011 10:14 PM

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

yes the material did showed up.

i did try with some more materials but same result:(

Thanks & Best Regards,

Shaiil

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

yes both the report and the table had entry D in S coulmn for that material.

Thanks

shaiil

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just looked at the ABAP code for the program and also searched SAP Notes I think there is a program error in your system but I'm not sure.

In SE38 go to enter the include name MMGMPE01 and around line 158 check if the following code exists. if it' doesn't exist it means SAP Note 425942 is not implement in your system and needs to be implemented.

IF werks-sign = 'I'.                                "Hinweis 425942

The summary part of the note 425942

Symptom

Transaction MM50 provides incorrect selection results if you use option 'Exclude values'. In addition, the system in Interval details displays incorrect result or no results at all.

Additional key words

Extendable materials, MOFF

Cause and prerequisites

The problem is caused by a program error. As a prerequisite for this note, Note 425539 must be implemented.

Solution

In a Release higher than 4.6C,the problem will be corrected. In advance, you can correct the error by implementing the attached correction instructions.

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

both the notes are present in the program.

Thanks

Shaiil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member219186
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks I tried both and and or option but same result

i guess two condition doesnt work with mm50 as its the same field PSTAT which stores the value

thanks

shaiil

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could go to table MSTA using SE16N and get all the materials with maintenance status D into an excel sheet. Then paste all the result materials into MSTA with maintenance status V. Use VLOOKUP function in excel to get all the materials which do not have sales view.