Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Doc. is released for Invoice it is asking for CO object for Reveune A/c

gopikrishna_gutti
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

friends,

while Release billing SD document to accounting get the error Account 31211100 requires an assignment to a co object.

In G/L cost element category assign 11 no

How can solved this error.

Dont suggest me to OKB9

or KE41

or Profit Center in Material Master....

Bust somewhere else it determines When you are active with CO-PA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Remove your cost element as well as cost center raw from OKB9.

Then assign it again to OKB9 in following manner.

1 . Enter Company Code

2. Enter Cost element

3. Tick on profitability Segment only

Save it.

I think it will be useful.

GOPAN.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gopikrishna_gutti
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem lies at Transaction KEKE... where the CoPa get activated. For the Company code. I need to set the flag satus active

Edited by: Gopi Krishna Gutti on Mar 30, 2009 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use CO-PA.

If CO-PA is used you need to do the necessary settings in CO-PA so that the revenue elements are posted to CO-PA

If CO-PA is not used, (as I understand in your case) it is not necessary to create Revenue elements as Cost Elements. As overhead controlling does not do any profitability analysis. If for any reasons you would not be able to delete these cost elements then you need to post it to cost center/ internal order (allowed for revenue postings in the master data) with OKB9.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks & Regards,

Varadharajan

gopikrishna_gutti
Participant
0 Kudos

Once again when I do the OKB9 setting for the relavant cost element and try for billing document, the system again throuwing an error saying the cost center 1206 (salel) is blocked for posting. how to remove the block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go into KS02. Under the control tab you can remove the block.

If you do not want this to hit a cost center, as it is already hitting the profitability segment, then in OKB9, you can remove the exisitng cost center assignment.

Cheers..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Sales revenue is a revenue cost element with category 11, if u have profit center accounting u can directly post to profit center in tcode OKB9, Other wise remove the lock posting for revenue in Ks02 cost center.

If u directly post to profit center it is true posting, other wise if u post thru cost center it will post as statistical.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

As you have metationed, in your system GL account is created as cost element.

Cost element category is 11 which is for Revenue (Generaly it should be impact to COPA).

When you want to get impact either in Cost Centre or in COPA required to assign cost element in OKB9. If there is specific reason not to assign cost element in OKB9 then expalin. It is Pre Requisiteto assing it to OKB9 to get impact of it in Controling module.

As from cost element number it should be from income so you should assing cost element to profit centre.

As per my view above said things will be useful.

GOPAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry Gopi, but I have to point you to OKB9. There is a check box for profitability segment in OKB9, have you selected that for the GL Account in question.

Cheers...