Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD CERTIFICATION AT DELHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I require information on following

1. The Course title of papers for SAP SD.

2. Eligibility Criteria.

3. Is it possible to directly go for certification exam without attending training.

I will be thankful(by rewarding points) if any document giving any help on the above subject can be mailed to my e-mail Id arm2001@sify.com.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I have resent the complete leist with other details on your given id its: arm2001@sify.com.

If found relevant please award points.

Regarda,

Sachin

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Sent you the mail again to your yahoo id.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreekanth/ Sachendra,

I have not yet received any mail in my sify mail box. Please send any helpful documents that you may have to my Yahoo ID. ashishmohapatra@yahoo.com.

Regards.

Ashish Mohapatra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Pls use this Link

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm

This will really help you.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anurag,

Now there are two links. Both are OK. But I do not know how the yahoo link will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The yahoo link is about tech group for SD consultants..reading through some of the posts etc you would be able get valuable tips for SD !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Sorry i didn't see the mail id later i saw it i have already mailed it to your personal id. Pls check and reply. If you require any other help pls let me know.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dear Sreekanth : My Id was there. It is arm2001@sify.com

Dear Sachendra : Mail not yet received.

Dear Anurag : The link is not correct. I am reaching at thread related to ABAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Yeah I found that it was going to the correct link ...hence have replied back with the correct links in my earlier post...please check them they would be very useful.</b>

Regards

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Detailed mail has been mailed,

Please check your ID.

Regadrs,

Sachendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

There are no books on SAP SD Certification. But i can help you with some questions but i require your personal email id to mail id. And regarding the Eligibility to attend SAP SD training is minimum MBA or 5 years of sales experience or any other ERP Experience.

It is not possible to give certification exam directly for that you need to take training in SAP in authorised training center.

Pls reward some points.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fiend iam vaery thanks to you

my self i have worked in pharma indastry all most 10+ years defarent podtions please seand in that certifications Delhi qustion

thank& regards

srinivas

EMAIL; chakilamsr@gmail.com