cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling: Master data inconsistent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

When i run MRP planned orders are created but has the exception message ' 62 ' - Scheduling: Master data inconsistent .

The master data is maintained.

What could be the reason?

Regards

ShankarR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Message no. MD425 ,

Please check the routing for all level in CA02 and do the consistance check through CA02ExtraConsistance check.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

How do i carry out consistency check for recipe ?

I have maintaine the in house prod time as 1 daty just for referance and i am doing lead time scheduling

How can i find the message no MD425.

Regards

ShankarR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to C202header menuRecipe-- Consistency log. Here you can schedule the recipe by click on scheduling icon or press F8.

also check the recipe Status is Appropriate and Usage is Production and Control key allows Scheduling.

Also execute the MRP with Planning Mode 3 and lead time scheduling and check the result.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

The error continues,

62: Scheduling: Master data inconsistent

Message no. MD425

Diagnosis

The system could not find a valid routing when scheduling via the routing or the routing is incorrect.

System Response

This exception is displayed in the MRP list and the current stock/requirements list.

Procedure

Check the routing for all the scheduling levels set in Customizing

What i need to check in customizing ?

Also i am using production version

Regards

ShankarR

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check the setting of OPU5 check the selection ID and also check setting in OPJH. And COR4 for recipe selection ID. Also check the status usage and validity date of recipe.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check:

1. If inhouse production time is also maintained in material master as well as routing timings. remove in house production time.

2. Check if BOM is maintained for the finished or semifinished

3. Check if BOM status is active and usage is 1 ( production)

4. Check whether work centres are added in operations or not. check if work centres have scheduling formula maintained.

Revert if problem persists.

Regards.

ismael_roignieto
Explorer
0 Kudos

Review ID data selection in OPU5 for Plant level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says Master data inconsistent.It means some data incomplete from work centre, BOM or routing or material master point of view.

You check your routing. May be wrok centres may not be assigned or work centres may not be having scheduling formulas.

You might have given inhouse production time in material amster as well as routing times too.

Check if BOM is maintained or not. Status is active or not, usage should be 1 ( production)

Check these and revert.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the above , also check the settings you have maintained in OPU5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally it is a problem related to Routing for material, CA02, compare the lot size & dates in the planned order to the data you have in the routing .-

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The main reasons are

In the scheduling view u have to maintain the following

PRODUCTION SCHEDULER

Production Scheduling Profile

Material Group

Storage location

and if u are not maintained the inhouse production time than u ahve to maintain the Time tht u have decleared in the MRP-2 view...

then after tht u have to ahain delete tht planned order and again take the MRP Run ..

Regards

ramanujam

Edited by: ramanujamtps on May 19, 2009 1:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is talking about the Scheduling Master data.

What was the scheduling type selected during the MRP run

Basci scheduling: make sure the In house production data in material master is maintained.

Lead time scheduling: make sure the Scheduling data in routing is maintained properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have given inhouse prod time in material master and have MRP with lead time schedulling. That is y you are getting execption message 62.

Regards,

satyajit