cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling automaticaly a maintenance plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I create a plan and affect it to a task list. Then I schedule the plan using IP10.

But when the call date arrive, there is no maintenance call ojects exists.

In the scheduling list, I see, for instance, that the call date is 09.12.2007 for the plan date 09.12.2007 but there is no maintenance call.

Any idea.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

while scheduling the maintenance plan thru IP10, u have to specify the call horizon, accordingly maintenance all objects exists.

pl try giving call horizon as 50% or 60% in the maintenance plan, then u will understand.

hope the answered ur query.

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to run IP30.

Thanks anyway.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi bakkali

As you mentioned you have to run the deadline monitoring IP30 , if you want to get the maintenance call object.youcan also consult the Abaper for running the IP30 in automatically in background

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, I have to run IP30 each days. otherwise, i have to see an abaper

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

No need to run each day, try to maintain call horizon for maintenance plan , so that you can run for once in a week or fortnight

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think u can see the schdule overview to call the orders , In IP 24 u can collect all the datas for mtc plan . The staratagy also appears here.

If u need to know the stratagy as u know u need to go for IP 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

For the dead line monitoring for every day there is no need of ABAPERS . U can call the mtc call selecting the mtc plan .

Here u need to maintain the schd. days and click the reschduling and immediate calls. After that you could the mtc orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz,

How can I select the mtc plan. It's available for strategy plan (for instance, every week, every month...)

Could you lpease explain step by step.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have tested in all the way but iam facing the same error. Please any one bring the sound idea about this. The same is working with my another customer , i could say functionlity is ok. May be missing anything from tech side. Our tech team is not aware abt this.

Sorry if iam having any mistakes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts

The same issue iam also facing , But even if i mentioning the call horizon as 0 or 100 the error is occuring as mentioned.Incase if we are not maintain call horizon may 0 and schsuling period may full life.

What we need to do with ABAPERS for IP 30 back ground running to link with IP 10.

Everyday running IP 30 is not advisable in my process. Pls guide me

0 Kudos

IP10 and IP30 transactions do the same functions, that is Schedule maintenance plans.

IP10 does it in the foreground for a single one, IP30 can be configured to carry out background processing for multiple plans.

You do not need an ABAPER to configure a background job.

The problem that you have mentioned is not due to IP10 or 30.

Please select the Call date line and click on the display icon at the bottom of the screen to verify that a call object exist or not.

If it does not check your plan as well as your task list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to configure IP30 - Automatically without an abaper. my customer needs to run IP30 everyday for daily checking activity (has multiple areas/plans). Please guide

Regards and thnx in advance

Sinna