cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines & MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am finding an issue ( in MIGO ), as shown it brings multiple lines for a part.

It can be seen that it is showing the delivery dates from the the part.

But in ME38 there are no such dates and no open qty ( belongs to any past dates).

Even in the EKET also there are no entries with these past dates.

The  MD04 looks fine as well. I have even cleared ME85 also in case there is any open bit.

How to get rid of these entries, please suggest.

Best Regards,

Jat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether any confirmation / inbound delivery exists for the PO. In this case, these dates will be displayed as delivery date in MIGO. Refer the KBA: 2010901 - Delivery Date is not Displayed in transaction MIGO which explains the standard logic.

You may also remove the "propose all items" flag in MIGO - menu - settings - default values, which will avoid future delivery schedules being proposing in MIGO.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right, someone has created few inbound deliveries but I can see that those deliveries has been fully booked (no qty difference ). I have also removed the 'unlimited' qty indicator also from the delivery. but it is still showing the entries in MIGO. Any otherway to remove these ones.

Regards,

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the IBD is posted completely, but status is not updated, refer the option provided in the thread:

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used and complete it using VL_COMPLETE.... but still no luck.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the correction report and the note suggested!

Answers (0)