Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Agreement - Cumulative Delivered Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't understand why at 17:00h my Schedule Agreements update automatically:

- Cumulative Issued Quantity and Cumulative Delivered Quantity.

System only updates all schedule agreements that have a delivery with delivery date for this day. And at 17h theses quantities are update with the total quantity and not for the total of the last year.

This is very important for us because ou logistics department has to update between 5 to 10 SAs for this issue.

I appreciate your help to:

- Understand why this is updated

- know customizing point to configure this "updating" (I don't want to update automatically. I only want to update manually with a delivery correction)

- know a program (is this is not standard) where I can define a logic to control that issue.

I hope to be clear in my comments.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some standard background jobs through which, we can automate the goods issue to happen at a specified time and unless any of these programs scheduled, it is highly impossible such that the said fields get updated automatically.  Moreover, you have not indicated whether any subsequent document is created against the scheduling agreement. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Lakshmipathi,

SA is type LZM

SA --> Delivery Order --> Outbound Delivery --> Invoice

PGI is manual. And delivery dates are from 1 to 5 days after PGI.

Cumulative quantities are updated always the day the we have a "delivery date" scheduled, not in PGI dates.

If it's necessary more information feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance for your help!

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check for a batch job from SM37 which could have been scheduled to run at 17:00 everyday?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kivanç,

I checked and there are no batches between 16:45 and 17:15h.

I think there is something standard that I can't find....

Thanks!

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are deliveries created automatically from these scheduling agreements at 17:00? Can you check exact creation times of these deliveries? (Are they all 17:00ish?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SA is LZM.

Delivery Orders and Outbound deliveries were created in different hours. And never at this time.

Thanks!