Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario DB 2 B1 Draft Service Invoice

lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have the following scenario.

I have created a table in B1 that houses several lines of information that I wish to use in the creation of draft service type invoices.

I have successfully created a query that will pull the data in from the B1 DB Table however, I am having issues getting the information to create the draft invoice.

The outbound step is set to DI Object, Insert fall back to Update, object type 112, and the final atom looks like the code below.

It all test runs successfully, but when activated I get the following error. Exception: For Input String ""

<xsl:template name="transform">
	<b1im_multimsg xmlns="">
		<b1im_msg>
		<B1out type="object">
			<Documents>
			<xsl:for-each select="/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@Role=&apos;C&apos; and ./@id=&apos;atom3&apos;]/jdbc:ResultSet/jdbc:Row">
			<row>
			<CardCode><xsl:value-of select="jdbc:customer"></xsl:value-of></CardCode>
			<ObjType>13</ObjType>
                                                                      </row>
			</xsl:for-each>
			</Documents>

<Document_Lines>
				<xsl:for-each select="/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@Role=&apos;C&apos; and ./@id=&apos;atom1&apos;]/jdbc:ResultSet/jdbc:Row">
			<row>	
			<Dscription><xsl:value-of select="jdbc:JOBID"></xsl:value-of></Dscription>
			<Quantity>1</Quantity>
			<Price><xsl:value-of select="jdbc:SUG_RET_PRICE"></xsl:value-of></Price>
			<TaxCode>0</TaxCode>
			<AccountCode>_SYS00000000355</AccountCode>
			</row>
		</xsl:for-each>
	</Document_Lines>
	</B1out>
	</b1im_msg>
	</b1im_multimsg>
</xsl:template>

I have been over and over this forum, and have read all the help documentation, as well as everything attached to the EES sessions, and am now stumped.

any thoughts?

Kindest Regards,

Lucas

View Entire Topic
lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Eddy.

That has resolved my inability to create the draft invoice objects.

My next task will be to figure out a way to modify the inbound message so that I am able to create single documents with multiple rows, instead of multiple documents with single rows.

I am unsure how to do this, but since this message is answered, I will close it, and create a new thread for that question if necessary.

thanks again!

-Lucas