cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving all Invoice Documents in one shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SAP Bydesign :

I want to download all Customer Invoices , say for a particular period ( a month/year ).

I am doing it one by one now by going to :
Customer Invoicing > Invoice documents > Select/enter a particular invoice number > View all > Output History > Opening the document in Acrobat and saving.

Is there any option so that i can save all the invoices pertaining to a time period like a month or an year in one shot instead of doing this one by one?

Aneesh

+971 55 88 29 490

anshms@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Aneesh,

Are you referring to saving multiple Invoice Document or something related to Output History of already Released Invoice ?

Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Thanks for the reply,

I am referring to output history of already released invoice.

We need to download and save all the already released invoices for a particular time period like for a month/year.

Aneesh

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Aneesh,

There is NO option to download the Output History Document of Multiple Invoice Document together (for particular time period).

The only option is to Export Invoice Document (Not just Output History ) following below steps.

1.Go to Customer Invoicing work center ->Invoice Document view ->Advance Search ->Select Invoice Date field ->click MORE OPTION ->select date Between for e.g. 01.01.2015 to 31.12.2015 and Apply .

2.Select ALL the records of Invoice Document for this time period and "Export to Excel".

Hope this answer your query .

Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Ankush,Actually i am looking forward to download all the invoices as we see in the output history. Please advise.

Message was edited by: Aneesh Mohammed

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Aneesh,

This functionality is not available.

Regards,

Ankush

Answers (0)