Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Tables for Recurring Entries Besides BSEG

analistia16
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to create query (SQVI) related to recurring entries. I have done some explorations and found out that recurring entry was saved to table BKDF and BSEG after creation.

The problem is, we cannot use BSEG in SQVI. Anyone has any suggestions for other tables that are useful to retrieve recurring entry journal besides BSEG?

I have looked into BSIS, BSAS but still have not found the recurring amount (the document itself do not exist in other table than BKDF and BSEG).

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Analistia

View Entire Topic
Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Astry,

BKPF and BSEG are also in BSIS, BSAS, BSID, BSAD, BSIK and BSAK.

Please check your entries and reverse if you need further help.

regards

analistia16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marssel,

Thanks for your prompt response,

I have looked into those 6 tables and was unable to find the recurring entry document. My guess is because the recurring entry document acts more like the template and not generating any accounting document before executed.

The recurring entry document is created using t-code FBD1. After saving, it creates entry in table BKDF, BKPF and BSEG only (at least this is what i have discovered). In BSEG itself, it has value "RFIG" for field BSEG-VORGN (Activity Type).

From what I have learned, BSEG is a cluster table, so the records should be originated from several tables but I couldnt find any other tables containing the recurring entry so far.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Analistia