Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Support Packages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is SAP Support Packages?

Is there any restrictions for SAP Support Packages before uploading Notes(Version 4.7)?

What is the minimum Package?

Pls Guede me.

Thanks for all in advance.

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is SAP Support Packages?

Support package is the group of released notes acrros the module. SAP release the support package in intervals based on the OSS notes combination and the same issue reported by many client

Is there any restrictions for SAP Support Packages before uploading Notes(Version 4.7)?

There is no restriction.

What is the minimum Package?

Minimum pacakge means based on your system (version e.g. SAP 4.7) you need the system upto minimum package level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

Thanks very much,Actually My Client is on 4.7 version,Imlementation was on April 2005,so after that they are not applied Any notes and also Packages ok.At the time of Implementation In this state VAT was not implemented,So now we came for VAT implementaion ok.

1)According to the 2006 Budget for ADC we have to apply note 910681 and in Notes itself SAP mentioned for release 470 and Support Packages SAP_APPL SAPKH47026 is the package number, ok but presently in the system Packege is SAPKH47022.Mu querstion is,If we Upload SAPKH47026 Package is there any Problem without applying 23 and 24.

2)Same time they are mentioned Support Packages for CIN also,ok but in my R/3 System there is no one Package for CIN.

Present Packages are

a)SAP_OCS SPAM/SAINT Update

b)SAP_BASIS SAP Basis Component

c)SAP_ABA Cross-Application Component

d)SAP_APPL Logistics and Accounting

e)SAP_HR Human Resources

f)EA-IPPE SAP R/3 Enterprise iPPE

g)PI R/3 Plug-In (PI) 2004.1 for R/3 Enterpri

h)PI_BASIS Basis Plug-In (PI_BASIS) 2004_1_620

i)EA-APPL SAP R/3 Enterprise Add-On PLM, SCM, Financials

j)EA-FINSERV SAP R/3 Enterprise Financial Services

k)EA-GLTRADE SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade

l)EA-HR SAP R/3 Enterprise Add-On HR

m)EA-PS SAP R/3 Enterprise Public Services

n)EA-RETAIL SAP R/3 Enterprise Retail

0)ST-PI SAP Solution Tools Plug-In

Pls Guide me How to do it.

3)For 2007 Budget we have to apply 1032265 and they are not mentioning Packages.

Pls Explain me How to go do it,we are all waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Regarding SAPKH47026 pl check the min req document in the download section of service.sap.com to see if 24 and 25 is required or not. But in most cases it is required.

Pl ask your basis administrator to upload the support packages and applying the notes. If anything goes wrong the system amy halt.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much,Finally i Confirmed that for Uploading Packages and notes we certainlyvneed Abaper and Bsis Consultants.

Thanks,

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos