cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4HANA trial version sample data

Hi,

Are on the 30 days trial version of SAP S/4HANA on-premise test data available?

Is it possible to demonstrate the repair process (create document type RA or RAS, receive defect device, initiate a repair and send the repaired device back) with the test data set?

Best regards,

Andreas

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please activate the SAP Cloud Appliance Library for S/4HANA at cal.sap.com

There are demo scenarios with data included

There will be a usage charge (e.g. AWS/Azure) depending on the provider; SAP does not charge for this trial

I can recall if they include the repair scenario - they do include basic finance and procurement scenarios

0 Kudos

Thanks,

do you know if a SAP CAL instance working on a trial server of AWS/Azure?

on Azure I get the error:

The subscription policy limit for resource type 'Total Regional vCPUs' was exceeded. The limit for resource type 'Total Regional vCPUs' is 4 per subscription, the current count is 0, and the requested increment is 44.The subscription policy limit for resource type 'Standard ESv3 Family vCPUs' was exceeded. The limit for resource type 'Standard ESv3 Family vCPUs' is 4 per subscription, the current count is 0, and the requested increment is 40.

But in a trial version I can't increase the limits.
0 Kudos

AWS has approved an increase of the limits. I was also able to do the in-house repair: 2020 FPS02 at https://blogs.sap.com/2019/04/23/sap-s4hana-fully-activated-appliance-demo-guides/.

Everything worked via the Fiori app, but I cannot create a service order (RA or RAS) via the SAP GUI, and no documents for the repaired equipment in the Fiori app are displayed in the equipment history in the SAP GUI.

Is this even possible or not thought of that way?

raghu_cs
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi andreas_willand20

I am looking for similar information. If you have any updates please share with me.Thanks and regards,Sandeep/Raghu
0 Kudos

Hi,

to create the RA or RAS document, you need to configure the SAP system in SPRO. You may find the right settings I don't remember them at the moment

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)