cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap {pp} how to dereserve the reserved components ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR FRIENDS,

once production order is released, relevent components are getting reserved as per BOM. HOW TO RELEASE THE RESERVED COMPONENTS FOR CONSUMING IN ORDER INEMERGENGY?(BASICAALY CONFIGURATION VIEW). HOW SYSTEM BEHAVES IN THIS CASE?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna murthy ,

In the Scenario you explained , as the BOM Components are getting reserved via Production Orders , the Reservations which are created are "Automatic Reservations" having Requirement type "AR".Such Reservations can not be modified manually.They can be changed/deleted via respective Production Orders only.

However to solve your requirement -

1] In standard system the component can still be issued even if an automatic Reservation exists for the component , may be with a "Warning Message".

2] If you are getting "Error Message" during PGI , in such case you can change the message to Warning or No messages using transaction code <b>OMB1</b> in SPRO ( Custumizing)for the relevant movement type ( 261 etc.)

3]With this system will allow goods issue for other purpose and the same quantity will be planned in next MRP run , to fulfill the reservation requirement.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

how to know different customisation t-codes in spro? (like omb1).In easy access t-codes are displaying in the main screen. In spro, is there any way to display t-codes like easy access. please guide me, it will be very helpful to me. if it is not possible, please guide me route o know the spro t-codes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna murthy ,

As off now I do not have an exclusive list of T-codes for SPRO , but you can find out the same.

For that you will have to go to that custumizing step by using proper path.Once reached , at the bottom bar you will find either login User name or SAP Client number.

Click on that , which will also show you the SPRO t-code for that step. Note that , all custumizing steps do not have direct T-codes.

regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx