cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have several numbers of orders(PM) which are already closed from 2010 and 2011 already. But these orders still show up on our weekly settlement thus.. these an example error always shows for this orders:

Actual settlement: Orders 1

E BS014 User status CLSD is active (ORD XXXXXXXX)

E BS013 System status CLSD is active (ORD XXXXXXX)

Do you know what can be changed or corrected so this messages will not show up again on our weekly settlement? Thanks in advance! Please advice on the process to follow and tcodes to be used. Step by step process will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stiffler

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

set status "marked for deletion" for these orders, they will not be processed anymore during settlement.

Br Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Thankyou very much for your reply. May we know the process and what tcode is to be used?

Thanks,

Stiffler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stiffler,

You could create selection variant and exclude PM orders which have status "closed' when doing settlement process(KO8G)

For marking deletion, you could use IW32, and enter your PM orders, and go to Order->Functions->Deletion Flag-> Set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anto,

Thanks for your reply. I tried you're second suggestion which is: "For marking deletion, you could use IW32, and enter your PM orders, and go to Order->Functions->Deletion Flag-> Set" for KO02, but I'm receiving an error:

"Order CCL1105 is still assigned to an investment program"

Please advice on how to proceed.

Also for the first suggestion which is: "You could create selection variant and exclude PM orders which have status "closed' when doing settlement process(KO8G)" what can be the impact of not including the Orders with CLSD closed on the weekly settlement? I'm thinking of proceeding with this instead?

Thanks,

Stiffler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stiffler,

"Order CCL1105 is still assigned to an investment program"

For above error, please refer to this link : http://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YV-AP661

Actually when you close the project, the project itself should be already settled to Final Asset.

Thanks,

Answers (0)