cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap org mgmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i wish to see the list of all org units(including positions) and relation between all the positions in the screen. is there any standard report for it? if not, some one help me in the logic.

thanks,

murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try evaluation path O-O-S-P

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dilok,

thanks for teh info. as i try to execute the report RHSTRU00, i provide the object type and evaluation path in selection screen. when i execute the report, it says error message as

object type A not contained in evaluation path O-O-S-P. i tried with otehr object types and getting teh same error. how to overcome this?

- munna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should run the report with object type O.

Select the root organizational unit in object id field.

Regards,

Dilek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try the Transaction Code PPOS.

This should serve your purpose.

Cheers,

Rahul Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

RHSTRU00 gives you this information using the correct evaluation path. There are several predefined tcodes for this program which already have been set up with the correct evaluation paths. Checke where used.

I checked the system now. Some transactions:

S_AHR_61016493, S_AHR_61016494, S_AHR_61016495 are good to check out.

Hope this helps

Kirsten

Edited by: Kibo on Dec 4, 2010 11:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the reply. but, i need to see all the positions reporting to its superior positions in the output. is there any standard report for the same.

thanks,

murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have an evaluation procedure handling this relationship, and insert that in the RHSTRU00.

Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the reply. can u help me how to identify or create an evaluation procedure? and also, how to insert in the report?

Thanks,

murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you eg. use RHSTRU00, there is a selection field for the evaluation path. F4 will give you a list of evaluation paths with description. If no suitable evaluation path exists, you can make your own.

Evaluation paths are created in IMG under Personnel Management->Organizational Management->Basic Settings->Maintain Evaluation Paths.

Kirsten