Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap mm valuation class error

sanehalli124
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I'm creating Raw material in material master (MM01) by default finished product (7925 ) showing in valuation class.

error message its showing like: "Valuation class 7925 not allowed for material type Raw material".

in "OMSK" setting also configuration is correct.

I'm checked by deleting 7985 and 7920 in valuation class tap but when creating material (MMO1) again its showing 7985 and 7920 by default.

please guide me what to do.

Regards

sampath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

As you have issue with material master creation and you should revisit your material type configuration along allowed plant for it and allowed valuation class for it. Are you creating material code with correct material type for your plant code?

1. Check OMS2- material type assigned to account category reference and (allowed plant code). Refer

2. Check OMSK- allowed valuation class for your material type through assignment of that account category reference

bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all please check your Material type in MM60 T-code ,will give you material Type and then check account assignment category and its association with Valuation Class.

Bhumika

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OMSK- you have shared assignment of valuation class with account category reference ZXCV but where is details of your material type assignment to that account category reference ZXCV?

Where is allowed plant code in OMS2 for your material type?

Which material type used with plant code in material creation with MM01?

sanehalli124
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

i went through your suggestion but it not yet solved,

for reference i attaching screenshot.

can you please tell me where i doing wrong.

regards

sampath