cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Learning Solution - Test Author

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone encountered a problem when a learner runs an Online Test and completes the test, but the test results are not recorded?

I have checked that results storage is selected in the test author section. I have also noticed that the test framework appears in the following reports but there are no test reults stored for the person (P):

LSO_TAC_PART_RESULT - Participant Results Overview

Program: TAC_PARTICIPANT_RESULTS_LSO

Relevant table called: LSOTACLRNRESULT, LSOTACLRNITRES, LSOTACLRNASSESS

LSO_TAC_TRAIN_RESULT - Course Results Overview

Program: TAC_TRAINING_RESULTS_LSO

Relevant tables called: LSOTACLRNRESULT, LSOTACLRNASSESS, LSOTACLRNITRES

LSO_TAC_ITEMSTAT - Test Item Statistics

Program: TAC_ITEMSTAT_LSO

Relevant tables called: LSOTACLRNRESULT, LSOTACLRNASSESS, LSOTACLRNITRES

Are there any other settings or connections that we need to be aware of to enable the test results to be recorded?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Ben.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found a solution. SAP Note Number 992081 - Support Package 8 for Content Player LSO600. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found Note and support package: SAP Note Number 992081 - Support Package 8 for Content Player LSO600, applied it and this fixed the problem.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tested whether Authroizations are an issue, but given that I have SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW, and all LSO Authorizations, this is not the problem, as the problem still exists.

I have located on the service portal a known problem with LSOCP6 in Note: 992081 which does not write test results correctly to the R/3 Backend. We will apply this support pack and see if it solves the problem.

Cheers,

Ben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben

Can you check if result storage check box is checked in Test Author in Authoring Environment.

Rajya

Former Member
0 Kudos

One other thing to check - if the test is a 'self test', only Pass/Fail results are stored, not item results. With all other test types, all results should be stored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We experienced a similar problem, where the results were not being saved after the user took an online test.

It transpired that the problem was with authorisations. The authorisations were too restrictive on our example user. I would suggest trying to save results (in a test system) with an example user with full access rights turned on temporarily.

If the results then get stored. you know you have a problem with authorisations. SAP have a recommendation which specifies the minimum security access required in order for this functionalilty to work.

I hope this has been of help

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DK, thanks for your response. We'll give it a go. By the way do you have the Note number for this recommendation or is it in the Documentation on the Help Portal? Cheers, Ben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ben,

unfortunately i dont have a reference to hand. you could try raising this with SAP with reference to whats the minimum security needed to allow this to work.

anyway hope you get it resolved.