cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap information

Former Member
0 Kudos

hell gurus, i want to introduce my self. this is sravan kumar, i did MBA (marketing), i worked in FMCG sectors for 3 years. i did B.COM. last year i got married. recently i learn SAF FICO. Now i am searching for jobs. now i am in Banglore. I need SAP material and support project issues and some resumes. I request you to help me. My email id is SRAVAN.KONA@GMAIL.COM

Thank you

SRAVAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> List of Basic Configuration & scenarios will be listed.

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have done your SAP FICO certrification, mail your CV to me on <b>rajesh.banka@bcone.com</b>. we are actually looking for experienced candidate, but there is no harm giving a try.

Please mention in your mail reference of SDN-FICO in subject line, so as to easily identify the mail & make an attempt to process CV faster.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos