Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Hr Compensation Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Dear friends,

Just let me know in the compensation management how to activate enterprise compensation management.

I am unable to do the above through global settings. Hence expecting your guidance.

Sankari kpp

No Bold letters please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There are 2 steps to make it activate

1.activated table T77S0 and the entry HRECM ECMON and put the value X

2.activate ECM in IMG. ie Activate Enterprise Compensation Management under the section Global Settings of the IMG ( SPRO) .

The activation cannot be done in production client. It has to be done in the development client and then transported to the production system. The note 855959 gives information about it. In order to apply this note the client setings have to be different. Please refer note 719694 for information regarding this. Kindly review these two notes.

Hope this helps

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem turning on PA-EC. Did you resolve yours?

I followed Romana's 2-step instruction, but I still do not see "Enterprise Compensation Management", neither in SPRO nor in easy access menu.

I assume Step2 in the SFW5(first in the SPRO) and I check the activation log. Do I need to re-boot the system before I can see the activated PA-EC or did I miss anything?

Your help is very appreicated.

Anna

paul_davidson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

First step is correct - T77S0 - HRECM - ECMON = "X".

Then SPRO --> Personnel Administration --> Enterprise Compensation Management.

Here you set up the Budgets, Reviews, Plans, Items and Programs along with Eligibility Rules and Guidelines.

This functionality is only available in 4.7 and above.

Paul