Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI ROLL-OUT PROJECT

former_member282631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Hope you are doing good & safe.

Would you please guide me regarding the Questionnaire preparing for Rollout Project of SAP FI (General Ledger & New asset accounting)

Specifically, I am preparing GL & AA area related Questionnaire, so could you please help me What questionnaire i can prepare & ask to client peoples for Roll Out Project.

*deleted*

Please Guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The below blog by 2f735baee86f4b59a7e6f19c5506058f should already give you a lot of insight on what kind of questions you should look for:

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/12/29/sap-activate-in-s-4hana-rollout-to-brazil/

You should look for information related to country or location specific reporting and processes and see if you need to have additional gl accounts or alternative chart of account. This should be the very first step. You should also look for additional information such as a different fiscal year, that the location might have. From Asset Accounting perspective, you should look for specific tax requirement for assets (Eg, Income Tax Depreciation in India), depreciation terms, low value asset limits, if certain expenses have to considered as capital assets in your local GAAP reporting

From a reporting perspective you could look for information such as country specific financial or tax reporting like SAFT Reports, DART Reports in EU etc.

These are just some of the pointers but could be more depending on your business requirements.

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari

Answers (0)