cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ESS Performance Management NW 7.31 , ECC 6 Ehp 6 Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing ESS at a clients location, we are using ECC 6 Ehp 6, NW 7.31. I have configured the link through LPD_cust for appraisal document but I am not able to see any link in PTARQ for configuring Performance Management and I have no clue what needs to be done for it in R/3.

Can someone provide a step by step guide to do it. M I missing any business function activation? My HR consultant has created a Appraisal template in R/3 but we do not know how to pull it in Portal.

Its is quite urgent. Please guide.

Thanks,

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PTARQ is only for Leaves configuration.

Appraisal Template configuration is completely different. There are different nodes to be configured in SPRO.

T-code PHAP_CATALOG for designing the template.

if you configure the PMS application in LPD ESS then automatically it will display as service link in ESS.

For your reference see below screen shots of PMS service configuration for ESS.

If any document created in ECC for employee then it will display in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks a lot for your help. I did the above, now I am able to see the attached page. When I click on "Appraisal Form" the talent profile of the user is getting opened .. even though the HR has created a template in R/3. Please help.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you create document for employee then it will display in portal under Appraisal documents link.

click on change query and select the input selection parameters and check it.

And also check in ECC side when you open the same document from t-code PHAP_CATALOG is it opening correct one or Talent profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Call Web Dynpro Application HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS with Application Configuration HAP_START_PG_POW_MSS_AC to open the Performance Management application for flexible process.

In this POWL you have the possibility to create new documents for employees, depending on the created appraisal template.