cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification - Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have an exp of 9 years in HR, End user (SAP) as 4 years and I have gained (To some extent) techno-functional skills through exp. Is there any way towards progression in SAP as functional and Technical.

I intend to shift towards Full time Tehcno-Functional SAP consultant. Is it a right time ? Also would like to know that, I am a commerce graduate and intend to do ABAP. What exactly needed to do an ABAP course. Where I can do the course (less course fee) in hyderabad.

How much impact it will make if i do both Functional and ABAP with quality intervals.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try in amirpet you will find the best to learn

For techno functional consultants knowledge of NW,Java and portal technologies would be an added advantage

Currently there are less requirements some big companies are hiring

thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That exp Defnately helps u for some extent

for Certification

we need to concentrate on the development part and also Process part

regarding ABAP did u tried institute near Ameer pet

as u already worked as Techno Functional wht else u want to learn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

I didnt get u about process and development part. I would like to know the details of the inst near ameerpet. Please provide the same to - amvhydatgmaildotcom.

As a techno-functional I can just work. I cannot be confident consultant.

Please guide.

Regards

Arun

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The HR experience that you are talking about will help you to understand client's business process and his requirements easily.

The end user experience that you are talkin will help in understanding what is SAP and how SAP works.

But for being a techno-functional consultant, you need to understand how SAP works in the backend.

I mean about the database tables, views, ABAP syntax, logic etc. etc.

And for being a confident functional consultant you should understand what is there in Standard SAP? How a requirement can be achieved or how standard SAP can be customized to meet client's requirement?

Regards,

Raj