cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Old version to SAP 2008 8.8 Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Please let me know whether it is possible to Upload all the data with existing exactly to new version.i.e Trail balance,ledgers etc

its most urgent , if any one know please let me know because in our company we are implementing to new one version my contact number is 9840657180.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome you post on the forum.

You only need to upgrade your application. Database will automatically be updated to new structure. No need for upload any data.

The financial statement will not be changed by the upgrade.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version is not supported for upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In your upgrader patch you will find the base version from which you can upgrade it....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

Sorry to trouble u again for asking the same,because i have to clear my doubts

I tell you a story

First of all We are implementing the SAP B1 new version 8.8,our implementation team configure the financial report as per the budget and project wise. so our old version 2005 B to New 8.8 we have to enter the data from April'11 to as on . whether it is possible to upgrade the data without changing the GL coding. because our implementation team told us that new version GL coding is vary from old version GL coding. so we cant get the exact data trail balance i.e. we are getting the two two heads in new version of trail balance. so its difficult to setoff the old balance of invoices etc.

so let me clear without modifying or what ever the solution of getting the same GL balance to setoff or how we can get the new version to work smooth and what is the procedure to go with.

Please clarify me.awaiting for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no idea why the G/L code has to be different from the first place. If they must be different, you do not have any options but upload all your historical transactions with new code.

Code changing is not possible if you have transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to change all our GL transactions to new GL code....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. If you can upload them by DTW with new code.