cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Integration Service and Dashboard Setup

Former Member

Hi,

I want to set up the dashboard on my presentation laptop. I have SAP B1 8.82 PL 6 and I have installed the integration service. I tried activating the dashboard and I got an error message that the integration service is not installed. I also noticed that if I click Integration Administration, i get an error message that the framework is not installed.

I tried accessing localhost:8080 and I get this message "A username and password are being requested by http://localhost:8080. The site says: "B1iP_dummy"". I logged in with my B1i account but it was not accepted.

I have checked different materials on the portal and could not get any information on how to fix the problem.

I will appreciate any assistance.

Regards

Debola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replay.

its very useful notes,and solve this error.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

This article just made my day!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adebola,

First check whether the two services, SAP Integration Service and Event Sender Service are running in Services under Control Panel - Administrative Tools.If not running, just start these services.

If you have installed Integration Service, under Start menu, you can find

Integration Solution for SAP Business One - SAP Business One Event Sender - Setup

Complete the Setup to check the connection to B1i Server from Event Sender service by supplying the Username 'B1iadmin' and Password which you have given while installing Integration Service.

If you successfully completed 5 steps in Event Sender Setup, then log on to Integration Server by clicking, Start menu - Integration Solution for SAP Business One and enter the Username 'B1iadmin' and the Password.

If you can see the Opening Screen then you have done it!

These are the preliminary steps you should do before trying to activate Integration Service in B1.

Thanks.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks. I saw in a document that I need to set up the Event Sender but I didn't know how to access it.

I have now been able to set it up and also activate dashboard widgets. I noticed that it did not ask me to specify the B1i Address as it was in the documentation.

I have the services running and i can login to localhost:8080 but when I restated B1, I got the error that it can not connect to the B1i Server. I can only log in to localhost:8080 with B1iadmin and cannot with B1i account.

I created an account in B1 for B1iadmin to see if that would solve the problem but I do not have any spare B1iINDIRECT_MSS license I can allocate to the account.

I also activated my cockpit and when I added the dashboard widget, I got the error that it can not connect to the B1 Integration server.

What do I need to do?

Regards

Debola

former_member184718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debola,

The password of both B1iadmin and B1i should be same. Please check it.

Thank you,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Both B1i and B1iadmin have the same password. I have also created B1iadmin as a user in B1 but I cannot allocate the Indirect license to it since I only have 1.

Regards

Debola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I still cant get the dashboard to work. I checked the integration framework portal under SLD > B1iServer and when I tested the connection, I got this error

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-111) Unable to access SBO-Common database

{b1Server=CHEETAH, company=SBODemo_GB, licenseServer=CHEETAH:30000, dbType=6, dbUser=sa, userName=B1i}

All the services are running and the license server is also running.

What do I need to do?

Regards

Debola

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Common Error 1: -111 Unable to connect to SBO-COMMON
  • Root cause: For the host server address a server name is used instead of a unique IP address and this name is not maintained in network configuration.
  • Solution: Type in the IP address of the SAP Business One server. Logical names can be used. It’s important that the string you type here is the same string, that is used in the EventSender setup for this SAP B1 system (e.g. if you used the logical name in EventSender you need to type in here also the logical name).

Try to use IP Address instead of your computer name (CHEETAH)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debola.......

In this case please uninstall complete Integration Component and reinstall it.

And where ever required please give relevant info........

This may solve your problem........

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the integration server and can now access localhost:8080. I tried activating the dashboard but once i click update, i get this message

Ensure that SAP Business One Integration Service and SAP Business One Event Sender Service have been started; then wait 1 minute and try again

I checked my services and I have both started. What should I do?

Regards

Debola