cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap business one has encountered a problem and need to be closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experties,

I got this error 'sap business one has encountered a problem and need to be closed' only in Client system when they are try to add documents. Once dialog box will come, SAP closes if you press OK button. Then user can post 3-4 documents and then again this box is coming.

Please tell me the solution for this error.

Previously this error is not there. I have uploaded Item master using DTW and at that time 2 client are using there system. After this only error started to come. I re-installed client but still this problem is not solved.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ens_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What version/PL is your SAP Business One?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP 9.1 PL 05

ens_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I suggest upgrading to the latest version. I have had horrible experience with that error on various modules of SAP B1 even without addons FMS or anything. Sometimes clicking cancel in BPMD it would throw it, sometimes when you would add invoices or sales orders etc. sometimes when there are many lines on the invoice. 9.1 PL12 solved it for me if upgrading is not an issue, might as well go to 9.2 pl04 for the full experience of 9.2

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have FMS? If yes, please disable and add document.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no FMS and Addon.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Mostly this will be due to packet loss in network. Ping your Server system and check whether it is continuously pinging or not.

Try to delete the temp files also.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

There is no packet loss in Network.

Thanks