Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business one financial report template

millicentdark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A customer wants a report  which we believe the best way out is using the financial report template to design it. We realized we can not merge the report for profit and loss with Balance sheet.

Is there a way to merge both report types,"Profit and Loss" & "Balance sheet" in the financial report template. If not is there an alternative to achieve this merger?

Regards

Justice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justice,

You can merge Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet into report through Financial Report Template.

You need to add manually all accounts of Profit and Loss and on your Title account right mouse click and select Account Category-Details and in that window choose your P&L accounts.

Hope you understood the above method.

Thanks,

Harshal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

why do you want to merge both financial report?

Perhaps you can use the financial report template to select the accounts and create a CR report to show the information.

Kind regards

Agustín Marcos Cividanes

millicentdark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Agustin,

I want to merge both reports because that is the customer wants both showing on one report sheet but not separated. Those for balance sheet and those for Profit and loss.

How do i export it to crystal report to use it?

Regards

Justice

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

sorry Justice, but the question is

does your customer want to print together the both reports ?

or does your customer want to merge the result of the both reports?

Kind regards

Agustín Marcos Cividanes

millicentdark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Agustin,

the customer wants a report that will show both balance sheet result and profit and loss result as well.

so the balance sheet result at the top and below it is the profit and loss report, they should not be separate reports.

Regards

Justice

agustin_marcoscividanes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have to develope an SQL query to solve this (if I understand your last answer) and use CR to show the result.

Kind regards

Agustín Marcos Cividanes