Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 - Vendor Special prices for specific customer

former_member391531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP 9.3 PL7

I am looking for some assistance in setting up vendor/customer specific transfer prices

(i.e. the prices we will pay when buying these products from a vendor for this specific customer only) .

To give an example of what I mean: one of our customers say customer X has special pricing agreed with us on 10 products they purchase regularly , all of which come from one of our main suppliers (a SAP vendor). This SAP vendor would have 3000+ products with normal prices preloaded. I need to create the special purchase price so that whenever we create a purchase order when buying for for this specific customer that the pre agreed vendor pricing is used.

Can this be done in SAP B1?

Thanks, Eoin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

Unless I misunderstood, you should be able to set this up with customer specific special prices:

1. Open the customer master data for the customer in question, and right click on it somewhere where there is nothing (no buttons, etc)
  2. Choose Special Prices for Business Partner
  3. Use the Add items button to add the items in question
  4. Set the prices for these items as you see fit, with a set price or a discount percentage.
  5. Optionally: double click on a row header, and set special prices / discounts for a certain period
  6. Optionally: double click on a row header, and set special prices / discounts for a certain quantity

Regards,

Johan

former_member391531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Johan for responding. It's ok for the customer special prices. I can set those up. But this is when I do the PO from our supplier for just these products for just this customer only, it has to prompt with a special purchase price, not the normal 'Cost' price.

For Example

Item X - Normal Cost price is 2, Normal Selling price is 4

Customer A has an agreement to buy these at a special price 3 - This is a BP special price & works ok for Sales Orders.

Vendor A has an agreement to supply these at a special price just for customer A at 1 - Do you know how can this be setup so when doing a PO for Vendor A it prompts 1 instead of 2?

Many Thanks, Eoin

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

Perhaps it can be done, but it depends on how / where you will determine the purchase discount / special price and relevant customer.

Regards,

Johan

P.S. It can be done with a formatted search, I have tested the principle, but you need to determine where / how the customer means to store the relevant discount information, to write the necessary query.

former_member391531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think this needs a small bit of customisation to do it as the customer requires & not available in the standard product. Thanks for your input Johan.