cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Techincal Consultant Certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019m going to write certification exam TB1300_2005 next month through my company. How can I score good marks? If I study E learning certification curriculum is't enough to score good marks? Please give me advice and they will ask questions from only certification curriculum (e learning materials) or any real time examples they will ask.

Regds,

Sampath Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Actually the questions are asked from the following catagories.

1.Human Resources.

2.Service

3.Fundamentals SAP Solutions for SMB.

4.Basic SDK.

5.Accounting.

6.Partner Package

7.Master Data.

8.UI API

9.DI API

10.Logistics.

So as u can see above only there are 4 parts regarding the technical subject, and the rest is functional. But the no of questions varies say, for example from the technical part u'll be getting most of ur questions and under each functional domain listed above the no of questions varies. (from HR u may get 1 or 2 and from service u may get some 3 or 4 and form accounting another 4...... likewise logistics some 5 or 6.)

Hope it helps,

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,vasu natari.

Thanks for your advice. In this topic DIAPI, UIAPI and Basic SDK, Partner Package they will ask basic questions or complicated question they will ask.

Regds,

Sampath Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah.. mostly they would stick to the basics. And the e-learning stuff.

Vasu Natari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vsu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m leave in baroda, india, and i want to give examination of SAP B1 technical consultant please tell me, so please tell me if you know study matirial and how to register for this and give me nearest examination center address or tell me how i can find examination center...