cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Reporting Services for version 9.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently using SAP B1 version 8.8 and will be upgrading to version 9.1, currently we are using XL Reporter.  We would like to move away from this to something that;s current and user friendly.  We have been advised to move to Crystal Reports or BI360, what can you guys recommend?

Ideally we want something that's easy to use and should allow us to customize reports etc.

Cheers

Senthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Is there anything else you could recommend?, have you heard of BI360?, if so what do you think of it?

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your recommendations, this has helped me lot!

kedalenechong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthu

You can use Jet Report but there is extra cost.

So far a lot of our customers are using it and quite stable.

jbrotto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XL reporter is still working but for something more pleasing to the eye then crystal reports are the way to go. If the company has the money try HANA for business one. There is an excel tool called interactive analysis where a spreadsheet with pivot table of live data is generated. Also in 9.1 you can use fiori a HTML 5 based UI that can be used even on the ipad and android app/

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with SAP Lumira. For more information, please check SAP help file:

SAP Lumira 1.23 – SAP Help Portal Page

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go for Crystal reports its very easy to generate complex reports , can't say anything about XL reporter i  tried that once but i found Crystal is more easy and smart tool !

--Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthu

Both have different platform as XLR> Excel knowledge

and Crystal Report > logics and programing little bit

advaned one is crystal report . i prefer both according to requirement .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can still you XL reporter on 9.1

Check note number 1787431

Crystal report is free and part of B1 since long.

If you want to go more depth in reporting then you can go and purchase BI Reporting. like lumira,

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crystal report is something free with SAP B1. And it does a good job in most of the cases.

Frank