cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap B1 Patch 2311 sluggish and slowing down system

mkaz
Explorer

Since upgrading to patch level 2311, the system becomes sluggish after a short while of using it.

This effects all apps, not only Sap B1. The computer becomes very slow but the issue is resolved immediately when closing SAP B1. When the system starts becoming sluggish, Sap B1 display also gets very slow and then distorted. Looks like fonts cannot be shown anymore in a correct way.

Is anybody else experiencing the same?

Prior patch level (2308 with HF) did not have this issue.

View Entire Topic
mkaz
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have installed and tested 2402 HotFix1.
After a few days now I can confirm that issues are solved (GDI objects constantly increasing in Themed mode when windows are small or minimized).

Beware though, 2402 re-awakened an old issue that was resolved in prior versions: when clicking on the 'Inventory Data' tab in Item Master Data, the app immediatly crashes.

I'll create a new topic for this.

BEONE_Vietnam
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi mkaz,
BEONE_Vietnam
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi mkaz, How about other app ? In my SAP 10 2311, both SAP and all Apps (expecially Excel) run slowly. Is 2402 HF1 can fix?
mkaz
Explorer
0 Kudos
In response to BEONE_Vietnam's question: Other programs and apps started to run slowly and finally crashed due to the depletion of GDI objects. Since GDI objects are not leaked anymore in 2401 HF1, all other programs continue to run normally.