cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 Approval Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a client on SAP Business One 8.82. They have two separate approval procedures related to sales orders. The first is the standard SAP Gross Profit. If the gross profit of the sales order is less than a certain percent the sales order goes through the approval process. The second approval procedure is using a UDF and a query for Credit Hold.

Both of these approval procedures work independently, but  not if the sales order is true for both. For example is the sales is below gross profit and does not meet the credit hold, the sales order goes through the gross profit approval only and not the credit hold. I appears that once the sales order goes to one approval the sales order is not considered for the other approval.

Is this true, and if so how can I correct this

Thanks

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

In order to solve this delimma, you must combine both conditions with one user defined query for approval. Only one approval for one document can avoid the problem you are facing.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I understand it , it is wrong to use 2 different approval procedures for the same document and the same users.

hypothetically in the situation you describe ,if the SAP will run the 2 approval procedures , you will have 2 draft document for the same sales order and the user will have to approve 2 documents and in the end you will have 2 sales orders and I suppose you need only one.

You have to find a way to combine the 2 approval procedures into one.

You can have more the 1 condition in one document

shachar

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1532254

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan