Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Asset Manager: See only the orders assigned to current day

gonzalo_reyna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

Our custormer is going to assign scheduled orders in a batch proccess for all the week (for example, it can be more than one week) through MRS (Multiresource scheduling) to SAP Asset Manager, in an IS-U environment.

By requeriment, although the technician has been assigned serveral orders in the next days (monday, thursday, wednesday, etc), customer wants the application to only retrieve the ones assigned for the current day (for example, monday).

I have been looking in the filters at the OMDO WORKORDER_GENERIC but those related to dates only seem to let you put an static date. I was searching for a way to put something like "less or equal than 'SY-DATUM' " or CURRENT_DATE.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Gonzalo de Reyna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

syam_yalamati
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Gonzalo,

Use Filter Handler rule type with handler name "/MFND/CL_CORE_DATE_RANGE_ORU: oMDO Filter Rule - Date Range" and Input Parameter as CURRENT_DATE.

Regards

Syam

gonzalo_reyna
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Syam and Ajitesh!!

Ajitesh was right, but with Syam information I was able to find that same filter in the PM Confirmation OMDO. One of the issues I was having is that the ConfigPanel in spanish (we are in Colombia) doesn`t not show any Handler for OMDO filter rules, and that kept me wondering how to configure that because I couln`t select or write anything:
filterhandler-es.jpg

Then I thought that maybe the language was causing that and logged in english, and there they are:
filterhandler-en.jpg

Regards,
Gonzalo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajiteshupadhyay
Participant

Hello Gonzalo,

Have you tried with DOF rule in Actual start date filter. Please take a reference of DOF rule from Partner function.

Thanks,

Ajitesh

gonzalo_reyna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ajitesh,

Thanks for your response.

I see that the option you propose it is for referencing or copying a static filter rule that exists and is already defined in another oMDO. In the case that you show, the partner function has a static rule that filters some static values.
partner-function-omdo.jpg

In my case, I can't see which other oMDO has a filter related to ACTUAL_START_DATE, and if it exists, it may have also static values as "12.31.2020" as in the partner function. It should have a variable value as the current day is a variable value.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gonzalo