cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Alert Not Triggering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I seem to have an issue with two SAP Alerts that I setup.

1) One Alert is set to trigger every day morning at 9 AM.

2) One Alert is to trigger every day night at 11 PM.

The first alert set to trigger in the morning is works fine Monday to Friday. But is not triggered on Saturday and Sunday.

The second alert set to trigger at 11 PM at night is never triggered.

Can anyone tell me why this happens? Could it be because no SAP User is logged into SAP at these times? Or could it because of some other reason.

Thanks,

Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

For alert, SAP User log-in is required. Otherwise, no alert will be sent out.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1269712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

For 1st alert check your holidays if you set Saturday & sunday is holiday then might be it is not popup.

And for second alert user has to log in in system till the time alert is not popup. If you want it without login then just tick only email option so automatically at 11 pm it will trigger and receive in mailbox which you set in user settings.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishnan

rightly

said by gordon for sap alert to take place a user should be logged on to the system and for your other concern that the trigger is not happening on saturday and sunday the u may try this may be that would work out for u under company details- hi\holidays click o the arrow a new window would pop up opening this window would release to u a new window where u have the option "Ignore weekends for payments" just give it a try thats usually for payment but it may work for alerts as well otherwise there are no other settings to control what u said

or if u are using a equerry for alert please make sure the query is set correctly

Regards,

Manish