cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP 2007B Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We upgarded our server from 2005B to 2007B PL00 version.All our clients are connecting to the server and working properly after the upgarde.But the clients which are connecting remotely through go-global are facing a problem with the error message " Application has a problem".A dump is created.

What could be the problem?

Regards

Louis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcella_rivi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Louis,

Before disinstalling anything I would suggest you to check the quantity you have in the stock and the available serial numbers. If the item is managed by serial number on every transaction, these 2 values shuold match.

You can test this trying to add a new ar document and try to select the serial number.

Also, check the serial number report and see if there is something unusual there.

Third, I would like to point out that up to the version 2005 sp01 pl 18 it was possible to change back and fro the option serial number. it might be possible that doing so some quantity was issued without serial number creating the mismatched I mentioned earlier.

Please, on the top of that you can read the following notes: 1289721, 1281131, 1279267 and 1289794.

If one of these notes or the explaination above show your scenario, please create a support message.

Kind Regards,

Marcella Rivi

SAP Business One Forums Team

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can cause by a couple of problems. There could be a hardware problem like RAM or a software problem. Try to deinstall the client incl. all components. Bring the system up to date and reinstall B1 client.

Regards