cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have posted 2 qty to sample out of 1033 qty. and balance qty. transfer to restricted wthout ud code after this system status display UD ICCO SPCO STUP . now i want to put UD CODE IN INSPECTION lot. but it,s no allow toaccess. how we can drew sample qty. into unrestricted because it,s showing invoice block.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

There is an SAP note available for UD reversal, but SAP suggests not use this, please go the SAP note in detail and then apply the note...

Refer earlier thread for the same

Regards,

Radhakrishna

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to QA32 then select the inspection lot and then do the Usage decision for the lot.the QI stock will come into the unrestricted stock.

Check whethe you are performing the destructive testing or not?

or in the lot you have done the stock posting form inspection lot stock to sample usage then it will be consumed according to MVt type 331

check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It,S NOT ALLOWING IN QA32 for UD.

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As per system status UD has been done. now it cannot be reversed . it can be only accept or rejected.

Check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama

It can be accepted or rejected allready partially posted stock to sample . not access in change mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QA32 in input screen select all inspection lot & then execute for lot .

Once you get lot try to give UD in change mode. ..

Revert me back.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

not access for change mode, how it can be UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. cancel stock posting by 102 Mov type with respect to order

2 cancel inspection lot ud Choose Logistics ® Quality management ® Quality inspection ® Inspection lot ® Usage decision ® Change with history. Usage decision ® Functions ® Cancel lot in the usage decision screen