Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order specific condition type

former_member751604
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where we need to have a condition type that is only for sales order. And for the same condition type to not show in the billing.

former_member34
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you are new here, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with our Q&A Tutorial: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your profile you encourage readers to respond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bt1juWUUM

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Have two pricing condition types; say pr00 and zr00. Let pr00 can have the estimated price and flow to sale order. zr00 be manual so that, in billing document, you can insert this condition type manually and add the actual value so that pr00 would go to inactive stage

S0022029617
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can create requirement routine and assign it with the condition type of the pricing procedure. In the routine you can keep your logic for a check of komk-vbtyp = 'C' i.e. sales order (for the coding part you can ask your ABAP person to take reference of the existing standard requirement routine 24 which performs the reverse i.e. it determines only in billing doc. and not in sales order)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you mind in describing what the Business requirement is? Normally, it would be vice versa - condition type to flow in billing document but not in sale order

former_member751604
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Business needs to show an estimate of a charge in SO. But in billing it will be changed to the actual charge. So, i am setting a condition type in SO to show the estimated charge. Then in billing, I use a different condition type to actually compute the correct charge.