cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are working on Make to Order scenario. We are making the process order with reference to Sales Order.

My question is, whether we should settle Process Order and Sales Order both at the Month End?

Can anyone help me in such process as to which steps to be performed in such scenario? When i am trying for VA88 for salea order, I am getting the following message.

There are no accrued amounts; settlement is not possible.

Message no. KD256

Diagnosis

The sender has a results analysis key, but no accrued values.

Either the accrual was not yet started for the sender, or the values to be settled from the accrual equal zero.

Note

Actual costs are only settled once the sender is technically completed or finally delivered.

This applies to

> Projects that cannot carry revenues

In Service Management for sales order production to the indicator (Calculate WIP for orders in sales order production) set in the accrual version for

> Production orders

> Internal orders with no revenues

> Orders with no revenues

In Service Management for engineer-to-order production to the indicator (Calculate WIP for orders in engineer-to-order production ) set in the accrual version for

In Service Management to the indicator (Calculate WIP for internal and service orders with no revenues) set in the accrual version for

To the indicator (Calculate WIP for production orders without settlement to material) set in the accrual version for

>Production orders without settlement to material

Procedure

1. If necessary, start the accrual calculation for the sender

2. Restart settlement

Please help me.

Regards,

Jigar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

I am having same requirment with cj02. Is there any BAPI / FM available for change or delete settlement rule, if u know please help me.

Regards,

Sri

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the settlement profile used for the Process Order type derived when converting from planned order to Proces order, is not defined to allow Settlling to sales order. Please check the order type configuration in transaction CORN, here for the process order type define Sales order item as allowed for settling.

Goto OPKT-> settlement Profile-> select ur settlement profile defined at CORN (PP01) -> Change "Sale order = settlement is Optional" under Valid reciever tab.& save

Check out the configuration for OKG8?

You will for sure get the settlement rule field visible in Account Assignment of the line item?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all for valuable reply.

I checked all the settings in OPKT and OKG8. Also the settlement rule crated as SDI (Sales Order Item), because Process Order is having the reference of Sales Order. it is going on perfect till process order.

When i try to calculate the process order variance via KKS2, i m getting above mentioned error. Should i run Variance Calculation for Process Order in MTO Scenario or i have to run VA88 and KKAK as Mr. Ram told?

I am confused regarding MTO Process scenario particularly for Costing.

What should i do further?

Regards,

Jigar

Edited by: Jigar Thakkar on Aug 8, 2008 11:47 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Variance Key - Transaction "OKV1"

2. Assign that to Plant using "OKVW"

3. Define Variance Variant using "OKVG"

Once this activities are completed, execute process order and then after goods movement and some confirmations process Variance using "KKS2" as a period end activities.

All orders are set with either TECO or DLV status (if you are performing full settlement of orders.) If periodic settlement this would not be required. The variances

Then make order balance zero and go ahead for settlement.

Rewards if useful.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jigar,

In non valuated MTO scenario,variance calculation is not possible and only for valuated MTO scenario ,variance calculation is prossible.

we are using non valuated MTO and once process or production order is completed will settle actual costs to sales order.

then we will run RA calculation(KKA3) and sales order settlement(VA88).no variance calculation.

we are following this process at my client.please share your ideas about this process at your client.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me?

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a result analysis key, you would have to run wip analysis before u run settlement. Run kkak first and then run va88.

RNarayan.