cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order-Process order link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

While iam creating a Process order against a sales order(MD04),how can i get sales order details related with that particular process order

Regards

Ragesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use process order information system T-code COIO..

Here you give input of sales orders and execute...all production orders attached to sales orders will cbe displayed.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TAJUDDIN

In my process order screen there is no option for sales order( so it's not linked with sales order). My client is creating a process order through MD04 after running MD02 according to custamer order that he view on MD04. Can i bring sales order data in my process order??.

Regards

Ragesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You first create planned order for the sales order and then convert this to production order from COR8...then you will get the link.

The input is there in COI0 transaction but you have to create process order with above procedure.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are working with MTO - then in the process orders-header screen you will see the sales order details

Hope this helps

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Iam using COR1 to create process order, there is no option for sales order. Can u explain MTO? & what is the T Code UR using for creating process order.

Regards

Ragesh

Ragesh pk

Message was edited by:

Ragesh pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create sales order - take run, in MD04 - pegged requirement u will get the deatils

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Sorry for the delay

If you are working on PS 20, MTO then you take a MRP run in MD50 and then convert to process order

Also you can try what Mr Taj has suggested

regards

Vijay