cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation with reference / Screen variant dialog box

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When creating a sales order with reference to a quotation, the system displays following dialog box (Pop up) in case open quotations exist:

Our requirement is now to expand this screen with the purchase order no of the customer (VBKD-BSTKD).

Any ideas of how to achieve this are highly appreciated.

View Entire Topic
rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend, Try to check the screen sequence group in transaction code VOV8 as shown below,

Hope this can help you to sort out your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Thank you for your answer concerning my request.

But unfortunately, this solution does not meet my requirement. Customizing settings mentioned by you already exists. The question is how to expand the layout of the dialog box, so that the purchase order no of the customer is additionally shown.

Any other ideas?

Regards

Melanie

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Melanie,

I am not really an ABAP-er, so probably this is something that you have already checked with your colleague from the development team.

From what I see, the popup for referencing existing quotations during sales order creation in ERP is done by calling FM SD_LIST_REFERENCE_DOCUMENT.

There are enhancement points for selecting and referencing documents during sales order creation. Have you checked with your colleague from the development team if there is a possibility to use a custom FM instead of the standard one, which I mentioned? In my old IDES sandbox this seems to be a viable solution, unfortunately I cannot test it now. Check include MV45AF0M_MAT_AUF_HINWEIS_PRUEF, it could be a good starting point.