cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Document Incomplete still PGI allowed , but based on status group it should be restricted

shweta_kumari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

My client has specific requirements to have voucher code per sales order maintained in Customized Order Type (copy of OR). That I have added and specified the field in incompletion procedure. System is throwing warning message but allowing to save document which was the expectation.

But the expected behavior was to restrict PGI (delivery creation and Picking/Packing allowed), but it isn't working.

Even though for Sales Order Type Header Incompletion Procedure , status group already assigned with Goods Movement Checked.

Can anyone help how it was supposed to work in standard way ? Is it some configuration missing or what?

I cannot create new Delivery Type and mention the requirements neither can modify existing Delivery Type functionality as that is used commonly at other places.

Please refrain from suggesting to create new delivery or modifying existing one.

Screenshot for reference.

STATUS GROUP

Regards,

Shweta Kumari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to allow delivery creation, then is the field Collective Number available in Delivery?

If yes, then you can add the Field in the Status Group assigned to Incompletion Procedure of Delivery Type.

However, if the Collective Number is only available in Sales Order (and not in Delivery) and you want to control PGI in Delivery with Incompletion Procedure, it will not work.

You need an enhancement for that.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the Status Group (PD) assigned to Collective Number in the Incompletion Procedure for the Sales Order, mark the Delivery check box (as of now the only Good Movement Check Box is marked).

Thanks,

shweta_kumari
Explorer
0 Kudos

But my requirement is to allow Delivery Creation, so why do I need to mark that? As that wil restrict delivery creation.

I just want to restrict PGI, not any other shipping related processes.