cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order header text not copied to sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Your earlier replies have helped me a lot. thanks for it.

Now, I have defined and assigned Sale order Header text. copied to 130 for testing. Text header appears. But if i double click the text header, the text does not display on the right hand side column.

Z16 ALLOT_COMP_UPG

41 Z16 ALLOT_COMP_UPG Text is not obligatory 3

10 Y_ALLOTMENT_NOTICE

15 Y_ALLOT_COMP_UPG

If you could let me know the Step by step process, it would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

with regards,

Parijatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Parijatha,

Now, I have defined and assigned Sale order Header text. copied to 130 for testing. 
Text header appears. But if i double click the text header, the text does not display on 
the right hand side column.

Z16 ALLOT_COMP_UPG
41 Z16 ALLOT_COMP_UPG Text is not obligatory 3
10 Y_ALLOTMENT_NOTICE
15 Y_ALLOT_COMP_UPG
If you could let me know the Step by step process, it would be helpful.

From your thread it not clear what question you want to raise and what is the exact background of the issue, if your query is on Text determination then i would suggest you to kindly recheck the Text determination procedure which you have on the SAP system once again.

Procedure of Text determination:

1. Go to the T-code VOTXN and select the Text object as Sales Order Header. If needed you can create a new text type or else use the standard one available.

1. After defining different Text type at Sales Order header, put a short description for the associated text type.

1. Once the text type is set on the SAP system then define the access sequence.

1. After creating access sequence, create the text determination procedure by selecting the text procedure button. Then assign the text type to the procedure. In the mean while please also ensure to assign the access sequence to the defined Text type which is considered.

1. Last but not the least ensure to assgin the procedure to the Sales Document type.

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak,

Thank you so much for your response.

It has solved the problem.

Earlier problem was even though a new text was created and assigned in the sale order header text, if I double click on the new text type it was not displaying the text in the right side box. But in the output ( when a print of allotment letter is taken ) it displays the text.

Thank you once again.

With regards,

Parijatha