cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salary Slip Window Section Not Picking All Elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I am adding different earning elements in salary slip window function, But i am getting one one element in output

screen shot attached for better understand, please help me out with this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that your window starts and ends on the same line. Try this, in PE51, select the Windows radio button. Then click on Window overview(shift, f4). Check the end line of W1. Change it based on the max. no. of earnings wage types that may exist for the same employee for the same period. Basically this controls the difference between start line and end line control the no. of lines in the window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing how to remove "-" sign from the amount.  Please see screen shot below

pranay570708
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the amount field.

You will see a pop-up screen. In that screen there is field called 'Conversion' in Print Options. choose  19 (No +/- sign) for conversion.

0 Kudos

HI Baqar,

Use the conversion key 19 in you print option that will do the trick.

KR

SID

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have change employee salary in mid of the month to check effect on salary slip. Every WT coming twice why is it so

0 Kudos

Hi Baqar,

Check your config within PE51 against those WT if they have *D splits in Dsplit indicator, that's where your answer is.

KR

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

How to get Current Month Days on salary slip

e.g. March 2016 have 31 days how to add that 31 days on salary slip,  which field i need to use

0 Kudos

Hi Baqar,

Use table VERSC in your single filed , you could get the dates by following as per required

VERSC ABKRS       Payroll area

VERSC FPBEG       Start date of for-period

VERSC FPEND       End date of for-period

VERSC PAYDT       Pay date

VERSC PAYID       Payroll identifier

VERSC PAYTY       Payroll Type

VERSC WAERS       Currency key

also you could get the dates as per required using the date formatting setting by using conversion rule.

KR

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need days not date

the table you have mentioned have only dates not no. days

0 Kudos

HI Baqar,

When you say you want days, please define what day you want it to be displayed

KR

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to display current month days in a particular month like if i am running payroll for for the month of March 2016 then i need to show 31 days if i am running payroll for Feb 2016 then i need to show 29 days

Simple current month days for which payroll in running

Hope you got my point

0 Kudos

HI Baqar,

you would get more info from following post

Further to this I would suggest you to create new threads for new issues and check if the solution is already provided by someone within SCN space (this will save you from creating unnecessary post), secondly follow the SCN guideline for creating,closing and replying to the post this will help you further.

Kind Regards

Sid

Answers (0)