cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safety stock different in MC.9 and MM03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, we have changed safety stock of one material on 6.6.2008 from 1000 Nos to 500 Nos. Now when I see in MM03 it is coming 500 Nos. But in MC.9 it is coming 1000 Nos.

What may be reasons. I am not able to understand. Is MC.9 is considering safety stock of 01.06.2008.

What should we do.

Full rewards for helping answers.

GR

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You see from MM03 the current safety stock quantity whereas MC.9 uses Info structures S031/S039.

And Info structure's update is customized

I mean you should check from customizing how and how frequent is your S031/S039 info structure is updated.

For example Period Unit should be D (Daily updated) checked

and Update should be 2 (Asynchronous Updating (V2 Update)

)checked.

Customizing is done via the following steps:

SPRO>Logistics - General>Logistics Information System (LIS)>Logistics Data Warehouse>Data Basis>Updating>Activate Update>Inventory Controlling / Warehouse Management

But keep in mind that Asynchronous Updating can effect your systems performance.

Inform your BASIS please.

Best Regards

Reward please if useful

Edited by: Volkan OZAYDINLI on Jun 26, 2008 3:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Volkan suggested, the reports based on the MC.-- are fetched from the info structures and the data available in the structures are not dynamic as it is in MARA / MARD tables. The frequency of updation of info structures are configured in customization for individual info structures..

Hence you could not able to see the proper value.

Regards,

Sunil.K