cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 HANA related SAP notes

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This may sound silly but it's a real dilemma for me and i'm sure many of you face the same type of problem and that is: How do you find specific notes related to only SAP S4 HANA? When one does a search for an answer or solution in SCN you often come across different notes that are being referred to and when one goes to those notes you find out it's for older SAP versions and is not relevant for your version.

I've tried exploring the new One Support Launchpad without any success.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

joachimrees1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

if I re-phrase your question to "How do you find specific notes related to only [the system I'm currently using]?" then ANST is probably the answer: It lets you reproduce the problem you have and then searches for Notes relevant (only) to your system and (only) the code that was just executed. A place to get started with it is

Oh, and as you mention the searching in SAP ONE Launchpad, I once wrote something on that, as I’m not too happy with it, too:

best

Joachim

former_member183580
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

first, you can still use good old SAP note and KBA search till August 15th, for now it is still more practical to use, try to enter in search field: S/4HANA 1511 , and i am sure that you will get list of notes related only to S/4HANA and applications connected with S/4HANA, also do not forget to sort in descending order by release date to find latest notes because it is changing rapidly.

Please check this SAP note below for more information, hope it helps,

Best regards

Tomislav

2189824 - SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511: Release Information Note

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tom for some useful tips. Though if you enter something like "S/4HANA 1511 "  into the search field this will throw a list of generic notes related to S4 HANA. How do you find specific problem related notes in the search. Let's take UOM to SUM conversion type problem it will give you all the previous ECC version notes. I'm sure SAP does not only release SAP notes per releases but also Client related OSS notes which can include your specific problem or not. to find these specific ones is the challenge.

Thanks for your tips & info.