Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Hana Cloud - Group Reporting -Data Monitor - Hide - Task

former_member104014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to Hide (Data Collection) Task in Data Monitor,  Group reporting s4 hana cloud.

Thanks,

NAG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello NAG,

Currently you can only assign the predefined task groups to the data monitor and consolidation monitor. The predefined task group contains the taks "Data Collection". As far as I know it is not possible to hide tasks from a task group.

Best Regards,

Henk Hoogerbrug

former_member104014
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Henk Hoogerbrug and all for your valuable inputs.

I have one more question please, is it possible to change the Overall status of Data Monitor to Green mark which indicates as Completed currently my client is not running Data Collection Task so the Overall status is showing as Incomplete/In Progress, is it possible to manually change the Overall status in S4 Hana Cloud 2011 Version.

"Is it possible to change Symbol/Color Key of a Overall status in Data Monitor"

Once again Thanks All.

Regards,

NAG.

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello NAG,

You can block the status of the Data Collection Task. The overall status will be green if you have performed/locked all other tasks.

Best Regards,

Henk Hoogerbrug

former_member104014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henk Hoogerbrug,

Thanks for your inputs. In my scenario when I ran AE-Company - Release Journals & Data Collections these two are getting Green Tick , rest of the task in Data Monitor are showing as Pending even thou I ran rest of the tasks with our any errors it showing as Pending status.

When I check Task Detail info its showing as Status as Pending with Zero - Warnings/Errors. Any suggestions on this please.

Regards,

NAG.

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello NAG,

I think you have to check the root cause for the first pending task. Why is it pending? I think when you have solved that, the subsequent tasks can be updated.

Best Regards,

Henk Hoogerbrug

former_member104014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henk Hoogerbrug,

Many thanks for your valuable inputs, during my analysis what I observed is, preceding Task for Valid. Univ. Journal is Data Collection which we are not running this task, because we don't have any NON SAP companies (all are sap integrated) and Valid.Univ.Journal is showing status as Pending - Even thou it ran successfully.

I have blocked Data Collection Task and ran Valid Univ Journal but still showing pending status with preceding Task which is Data collection because of this Overall status is also showing pending status.

My client requirements wants to have Green Tick so that they conform the status as Complete. How do I make overall status as Green with out running Data collection task please.

Regards,

NAG.

henk_hoogerbrug
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello NAG,

Did you follow the steps according to the documentation: https://help.sap.com/viewer/90c07e91c7a64f328be3fd6b48955b13/2011.500/en-US/1de84a1268244ba2b746bc3c... ?

I don't know if the status determination is dynamic. So please also check if the period in financial accounting is closed before running the task in the data monitor.

Best Regards,

Henk Hoogerbrug

former_member104014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henk Hoogerbrug,

Many Thanks for your help Henk, Now I see the Green Tick for each Task.

Is it possible to Automate/Schedule jobs for all in Data Monitor, because I see in Schedule Jobs app its accepting one template/Job only, how to bundle all Data monitor jobs in a single Job please ?

Regards,

NAG

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

profile011
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

Data Monitor has predefined Tasks, customer can not hide or remove these tasks, system shows all possibility by right-click on task.

Best Regards,

Tamas

David_Byrne
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nag

As outlined the task group for group reporting in S4HC are defined by SAP and currently cannot be changed by the customers

David