cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_P00_07000134 Generic Withholding Tax Report help needed!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have made all the required settings for country Thailand & we are running the report S_P00_07000134 - Withholding Tax -> General -> Generic Withholding Tax Reporting.

The process type is STD & Output group is CER.

Process followed:

1. Posted a Invoice with FB60.

2. Made the payment with F-53. EWT deducted at time of payment automatically based on settings.

Now when running the above report, i get the message, No records were selected Message no. 7Q702

Plz suggest what can be the reason for same.

Points will be rewarded.

regards

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marco_correa2
Participant
0 Kudos

This report is extremly delicate.

It has a field (WT_SC_TEST_RUN) if is not checked, there are a 7Q702 Message

Greetings

Marco

0 Kudos

Hello All

Do you have a solution to this. I have checked the WT_SC_TEST_RUN field tried with the same output group STD and CER also tried creating a new Output group and selected all vendor documents in the setting I am still unable to see the output. I do see WHT info in FBL1N.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Regards

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SPRO > FA > FAGS > Withholding Tax > Extended Withholding Tax > Generic Withholding Tax Reporting > Define Output Groups

Check for your groups E.g. STD CER and go to details. Under Read Withholding Tax Items Form selection is correct? E.g. 5 All Vendor Documents

Check this carefully and select appropriate options, then it should work.

Best Regards,

Chirag Panchal

0 Kudos

Dear Chirag

Thank you for your response. I did check after changing the output group. I have also tried posting new documents after the change yet I get the same message. Do i need to maintain any form names in the define output group screen?

I am using STD CER output group and have assigned forms IDWTCERT_TH_DOM and IDWTCERT_TH_FRN in the same screen. is this assignment required?

Sorry if this is basic but I've never configured this before.

Regards
Cheshta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a special output group TH1 for Thailand.

If it is not available then you may apply SAP note 1430939. I also found following thread which can be helpful for you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2090712

Best Regards,

Chirag Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are also facing same issue for Thailand WHT , Please reply if had any solution come across.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Were you able to resolve your issue for Thailand.